I’m tickled pink that the FABULOUS Gift Girl at The Wishpot Wedding Blog chose Design is Everywhere (along with a bunch of other KILLER wedding related blogs) to receive The Uber Amazing Blog Award! If Design Is Everywhere meets even one of the requirements below with each post, then I’m a happy blogger. Thanks so much Gift Girl and if you haven’t checked out wishpot.com yet, I’d highly recommend it. I love keeping lists of my favorite beauty and bridal recommendations, as well as a wish list of gifts I want (or neeeeeeed!). If you’d like to see what I’m loving lately, check out my wishpot lists here. Maybe you’ll even end up starting a few lists of your own!
In the meantime, let’s celebrate! The Uber Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to a site that:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ is a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
Here are 5 blogs that keep me feeling creative! I could have listed every single one in my links list (as they are all awesome) but I decided to keep it short and sweet. I even took it a step further and stated why I chose them. Here goes…
– suffixabuse (for unparalleled commitment to blogging and amazing design sense!)
– threewheelsturning (gorgeous photography and witty writing that captures the perfect blend of “mom meets designer.”)
– feterie blog (modern design musings, great giveaways, and a touch of French-American chic!)
– cafecartolina(beautiful vintage finds and insightful writing which never cease to inspire me.)
– She Take’s The Cake’s blog (Hilarious posts about the world of weddings and caking. Uumm hello? The woman went as a cupcake for Halloween. Now that’s loving what you do!)
Check these ladies out, as well as the rest of the peeps in my link list. Like I said, each blog listed there offers a unique perspective on design, style, parenting, weddings, crafting, or all of the above. I’ll just be here trying to think up posts that live up to the title “Uber Amazing.” Thanks Gift Girl!